
We've had a series of gorgeous sunny Fridays here in Wellington. "Nothing beats Wellington on a good day," is a famous saying uttered throughout the city and it was true today. It's much more common to feel the wind gales threatening to send the double BOB (jogging stroller) into the harbour but today I savoured the gentle cool breeze and the warm kiss of the sun. Aaaaa.... very nice...
If Wednesday is library day, then Fridays have become park/grocery day. We walked for about 4 miles (much more fun to run it than walk it but I couldn't find my workout clothes) to 2 parks on the harbour and Moore Wilson's, the BEST grocery in Wellington! I think I've mentioned it before but it's just like a wonderful combo of Costco, Whole Foods and Trader Joes.
Here's a video that shows Liam's developing taste for dirt.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Aldous eats sand too. So gross!
ReplyDeleteDuncan loved dirt!! Ian tried it but Duncan ate it regularly!
ReplyDelete